Campus Portal is a confidential and secure website that provides parents, students, and staff with real-time access to information to better understand, monitor, and participate in the educational process. Please contact your local school if you need help or have questions.
The Campus Portal offers access to the following features:
access grades anytime
Campus Portal Features
- Assignments– Browse assignments by specific class or due date.
- Attendance– Review attendance events in summary and detail form.
- Grades– Immediate access to grades as they are posted.
- Schedule– Review schedule from anywhere, at any time.
Create Campus Portal AccountBefore creating a Campus Parent Portal account, the student must be registered in a DeKalb County School.
The following student information is needed to set up a Campus Parent Portal account:
- DeKalb 7-digit Student Number (Provided by school registrar)
- Student SSN (The school must enter Student SSN prior to creating an account)
- Student Date of Birth
Retrieve your Activation Key (GUID#) to create a Campus Parent Portal account using the instructions below:
- Go to the Campus Parent Portal site and click on the DCSD Portal Account Activation link.
- Enter the DeKalb 7-digit Student Number, Student SSN and, Student Date of Birth.
- Click submit to receive Activation Key (GUID#)
- Click on “Activate your Parent Portal Account now.” Enter the Activation Key (GUID#) in the space provided and then click Submit.
- Enter a Username and Password and click Submit.
The school Registrar can provide an Activation Key (GUID#). Use this key to create your own user account.
- Go to the Campus Parent Portal site and click Login.
- Click New User?
- Enter Activation Key (GUID#) in the space provided and then Submit.
- Enter a Username and Password and click Submit.
Campus Portal Login
- New parents go to the Create Account Tab.
- Parents with existing Campus Parent Portal account can click on the Campus Portal at the bottom of the screen.
- New students need to use their 7-digit Student Number and password from their current school.
- Returning students can use their existing 7-digit Student Number and password.
Campus Portal Mobile App DownloadCampus Parent Portal Mobile App puts your student’s school information at your fingertips. It provides real-time access to announcements, assignments, attendance, grades, schedules and much more. The following document includes instructions on downloading the Campus Parent Portal App.To download and access the mobile app version of the Campus Parent Portal, you MUST log into the Campus Parent Portal from a desktop or laptop FIRST.
Frequently Asked QuestionsThe DeKalb County Schools Campus Portal is a confidential and secure website that allows parents/guardians to log in and view student’s progress in school. The goal of the Campus Portal is to create and maintain a better partnership between parents and teachers.The link to access the online portal is https://campus.dekalb.k12.ga.us/campus/portal/dekalb.jspYes, there is a mobile app available for parents and students. See download instructions by clicking on the mobile app tab above.
To use the Campus Student or Campus Parent Apps, mobile devices must be on an Android version of 4.4 or later. iOS devices must be on a version of 9.0 or later.The Campus Portal incorporates the highest level of security. Parents/guardians can only see information related to the students they are authorized to view. The use of strong passwords and session timeouts ensure secure access.To effectively access your Campus Portal account, you will need:
Internet Access: A high-speed internet connection (cable or DSL) is recommended
Adobe Reader: This is a free document reader available for download on the web at http://get.adobe.com/readerParents and guardians designated with legal rights to student records can register for a Campus Portal account.
Each parent/guardian with such rights will receive their own separate account. Accounts are NOT shared. All students are automatically issued their own Campus Portal account within 24 hours of enrolling into the DeKalb County School District. Students should check with their school for additional information.If you had a Parent Portal account from a school within the DeKalb County School District, use the same Username and Password that you created. If you had a Parent Portal account from a school outside of the DeKalb County School District, you will need to create a new account.To retrieve your Username and/or Password, go to the Infinite Campus Portal and click on the Forgot Password link.
Enter the email address used to create your account and click Submit. The information will be sent to your email.You will need to retrieve an activation code before you can create a username and password. Visit the Infinite Campus Portal and click on DCSD Portal Account Activation. You will be prompted to enter the 7-digit DCSD student number, student 9-digit social security number, and student date of birth. Once this information is entered, click Submit.
Contact the registrar at your students’ school to request that all of your students are combined to your Parent Campus Portal account.
- If you are successful in retrieving your activation code, click Activate Your Parent Portal Account Now to create your username and password. Note: Do NOT use a numeric only username as this may create a conflict with a student account.
- If you are unsuccessful in retrieving your activation code on the first try, and you have more than one student in the district, attempt to retrieve your activation code by entering the requested information for all students in the household. If you are still unsuccessful, contact the student’s school. Please be prepared to visit the school with a picture ID to receive your activation code.
Please contact your local school if you need help or have additional questions.